1 pound chicken
1 cup all purpose flour
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon salt
2 eggs, beated
- Mix well the flour, black pepper and salt. Separate the mixture into 2 bowl or dish.
- In another bowl beat the eggs and season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the 3 bowl. Make the 1st bowl the flour mixture, 2nd egg, 3rd flour mixture.
- Pat dry the chicken and dredge in 1st bowl until evenly coated. Then into 2nd and into 3rd.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Fry chicken, turning frequently, until golden brown and juices run clear, 15 to 20 minutes.