|2||piece||medium-sized potatoes, sliced into 4 parts|
|1||piece||medium-sized onion sliced|
|1/2||bunch||snow cabbage or bok choy|
|1/2||teaspoon||whole black peppers|
- Put pork ribs in a casserole and add water, enough to cover the meat. Add black whole peppers, onion and fish sauce.
- Boil in low heat for about 25-30 minutes or until meat is tender.
- Add potato and salt. Simmer for about 10-15 minutes more or wait until the potatoes are cooked.
- Add snow cabbage or bok choy and cabbage on the soup for about 30 seconds before turning off the heat.
- Serve hot with white rice.